The Healthy Lifestyle Program is starting FREE sessions of PreventT2,
which is part of the National Diabetes Prevention Program, led by the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This program has been
proven to help those with prediabetes make lifestyle changes that can cut
the risk of developing type 2 diabetes by more than half. Join us to learn
more about this program!
– A CDC-approved curriculum
– Weekly sessions with a trained lifestyle coach to help you lose weight,
eat healthier, be more physically active, and manage stress
– Support from others like you.
SIGN UP TODAY if you are between the ages of 35-65 and have one or more of
the following issues:
– Have ever been told by your doctor that you have prediabetes or at risk for
developing type 2 diabetes
– Have a family history of diabetes
– If you had diabetes while pregnant
If you think you may be at risk or already have prediabetes, please call
318-767-3019 for an introduction to PreventT2 to find out more about the program.