Ascension Counseling Center offers Anger Management Classes to interested community members. Classes are offered in six-week sessions and cost $10 per session. A certificate of completion will be issued once the program has been completed.
Six-week session topics include the following:
– Session 1: Overview of Group Anger Management Treatment
– Session 2: A Framework for Understanding Anger, Anger Control Plans
– Session 3: How to Change the Aggression Cycle & Cognitive Reconstructing
– Session 4: Reinforcing Learned Concepts & Assertiveness Training
Conflict Resolution Model: Alternatives
for Expressing Anger
– Session 5: Anger and the Family: How Past Learning Can Influence Present Behavior
– Session 6: Review and Closing Exercise, Graduation and Awarding of Certificates
To enroll in the start of the next six-week session, contact Tatiyana Curry.