Category: Diabetes Prevention and Management
Address: 1101 4th Street, Suite 300, Alexandria, LA 71301
The Healthy Lifestyle Program is starting FREE sessions of PreventT2, which is part of the National Diabetes Prevention Program, led by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This program has been proven to help those with prediabetes make lifestyle changes that can cut the risk of developing type 2 diabetes by more than half. Join us to learn more about this program!
- A CDC-approved curriculum
- Weekly sessions with a trained lifestyle coach to help you lose weight, eat healthier, be more physically active, and manage stress
- Support from others like you
SIGN UP TODAY if you are 18 years old and older and have one or more of the following issues:
- Have ever been told by your doctor that you have prediabetes or at risk for developing type 2 diabetes
- Have a family history of diabetes
- If you had diabetes while pregnant
If you think you may be at risk or already have prediabetes, please call for an introduction to PreventT2 to find out more about the program.
More Information: 318-767-3019