Volunteers of America North Louisiana offers Youth Behavioral Health Services for young children experiencing emotional and/or behavioral health problems.
Who We Serve:
Any youth age 5 to 17 who receives Medicaid and who meets the criteria for outpatient. There is no charge to the family.
– Assessment and individual service planning
– Individual, group and family therapy
– Crisis services
– Consultation with teacher and staff
– Referral and linkage with other services, if needed
– Promote academic success
– Improve attendance
– Crisis support
– Increase coping skills
– Improve pro-social behavior
– Enable individuals to develop health relationships
– Resolution of emotional conflicts